Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Dust-Up

Okay, plug your ears if you need to, I'm going to talk about politics.

Now, it's much too early to pick a horse in the Democratic race for the nomination, but nothing peeves me more than someone demanding an unnecessary apology. So, to hear this whole dust-up between Hillary and Obama gets me a little agitated. And somebody please tell Bill Richardson that, yes, we want to avoid personal attacks, but maybe he should mind his own business.

If this is how Hillary's campaign is going to react every time someone calls her a liar, it is going to be a loooooong campaign. To tell you the truth, I don't like her and I think she'd be a lousy candidate. I'm not really sure I even want to think about what she'd be like as President. And this whole thing sort of explains why.

And thanks goodness Obama knew better than to apologize. So, shame on Hillary and shame on the media for trying to make this into a bigger thing than it is (bite me, Kudlow).

And while we're talking about things other than books and writing, what's this nonsense about a crying judge?

No comments:

Post a Comment