Friday, March 09, 2007

Wouldn't it be nice?

Wouldn't it be nice if I were on vacation this week? Or if I was so consumed with working on my project, or even by the Libby trial or the latest dirt on Obama or even all the deconstruction of this week's episode of Lost, that I had a decent, fun reason for why I haven't had a thing to share this week? But no. It's that darned other life, working too much and coming home too tired to think about much.

There's another debate about MFA programs going around that I'd love to weigh in on, because I myself go from ambivalent to adamant.

I'd also like to rant a little about that Libby trial, but you probably know what I'd say.

The good news is that I am currently reading Toni Morrison's Beloved and I am quite surprised by it.

So, just a little catch-up blogging at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment