Tuesday, October 05, 2004

It's Ugly!

Again, I hate to detail a hasty reaction to the debate and then have to reconsider later, but I can't help thinking that Edwards wins this one. I think he had the issues, the substance. Cheney just seemed to prattle on about how right the Administration is, and when he wasn't prattling he was downright mean.

Let me be clear and honest here. I have a real visceral dislike for Bush/Cheney. These are not guys I would want to have a drink with. They just scare me. And they think they are absolutely right on everything and they shouldn't be questioned. No one can tell me that they're looking out for me. I don't believe it.

I do think Edwards missed opportunities here, but I think he was better at expressing his plan for making this country a better place. And that gets my vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment