Friday, October 28, 2005

Poo-pooing this at The Corner.

The Corner on National Review Online: "I think the indictment stinks. You have to parse it very carefully to figure out whether Libby is accused of lying to the grand jury or the FBI, or to journalists. Go look. I finally concluded that it says that Libby lied to the grand jury (and elsewhere the FBI) when he testified that he told (Cooper, Miller or Russert) things that in fact he did not tell (Cooper, Miller or Russert)."

Surprised? The right already thinks this is unreasonable. I'm sorry Michael Ledeen, a crime is a crime. I have to have faith that Fitzgerald as enough evidence to prosecute Libby for his lies.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I'm only involved in politics at a local level. If I were to step it up a notch, I think it would drive me nuts.

    Great post. I added you to my blogroll if you don't mind.

    Aloha,

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete